Saturday, March 18, 2006

flip-flop chlorophyll

I got a nice bit of spoetry on Thursday. Spoetry is formed from the random words which spammers put in their emails about dubious chemicals & devices, to fool spam-blockers into thinking the emails aren't spam. Because I view my emails primarily as text, I just get the spoetry. There was an article about this inadvertant art form in the Guardian a couple of weeks ago.
Wiseman, E. (2006) "An introduction to spoetry." Guardian, 7 March. http://books.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,,1725415,00.html

My spoetry was emailed by one "Christina Flowers" and ran as follows (I've just put in some line breaks) I particularly liked the title: Subject: flip-flop chlorophyll
according to sticky and anticipate, to plurality of hypertension
in methane polo tingle territory lethal urchin silly drawl:
crudely fossil an bankruptcy
at free will
at secondary school
consul papergirl as ceramic of heart-to-heart style
culminate the eye-catching.

gore lowdown is raspberry only child
scan equality, stakes to puma,

at mockery unbounded dispense raft.
the suspense.
A, with perfume as niggling ostrich facetious putter
the primal A of monster burnt stirrup.
double standard a seat belt.
the recovery
a blond and wise exploratory plaid.

No comments: