Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Catching up

I'm afraid I've not been "sating" (see Stuart's entry below) people's appetites for information literacy for the last week, since I was up in Glasgow being an External Examiner for Strathclyde University's Management Development programme and then I took a couple of days off, only accessing my computer to edit my new photos. Was going to blog on Monday night or earlier yesterday - but came back to found my email account embarrassingly frozen and most of my email folders disappeared, so that distracted me somewhat. Then last night blogger was playing up and I couldn't post. Ah well. Although there are 10 m other things I ought to prioritise ahead of blogging, nevertheless hope to catch up a bit on the blog front as well ;-)

Photo by Sheila Webber: Hill House, Helensburgh. One of my favourite buildings, so you'll get more photos of this! 29 April 2006.

1 comment:

Pixie the dog said...

If I'm not mistaken, I stayed at Hill House when I was doing my year abroad at the University of Aberdeen. How funny to see it pictured on your blog! Very fond memories...